About Me

My photo
Annie is my pseudonym. Lover of books, music, art, coffee, and a few people. :P

More About Me

To discover more of who I am, click here.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Annie Tells All

Hey guys,
A few posts ago I asked what boasting of weaknesses looked like practically. About the same time, I started a journal, recording weaknesses of mine that God was revealing to me, and how He was working through them. Well, boasting isn't exactly boasting if it's kept to oneself. As a result of this epiphany, starting once a week as I am able, on a yet-to-be-determined day, I will post a weakness about myself. I will share this journal of my faults with the audience God has given me-- you! So hang on for this bumpy, ugly, humble ride, as Annie tells all!
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment